Adelaide Fringe 2020
Nexus Arts Venue is excited about the 60th Anniversary of Adelaide Fringe in 2020!
If you’re looking for a feature packed venue for your 2020 Adelaide Fringe show, then download the Artist Pack in the sidebar for all the info or contact us at [email protected]
Nexus Arts Adelaide Fringe 2020 Artist Subsidies
Nexus Arts is excited to invite expressions of interest from performing artists of culturally diverse and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds who would like to perform at Nexus Arts Venue as part of Adelaide Fringe 2020.
We are offering 5 x full venue hire subsidies and 5 x part subsidies to artists who wish to either present at Adelaide Fringe for the first time, or to bring a new show to the southern hemisphere’s biggest fringe festival.
- A South Australian performing artist from a culturally diverse or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background
- Ready to present a performance at Nexus Arts Venue between 14 February and 15 March 2020
- An artist new to Fringe, or presenting a show that has not been presented in Adelaide Fringe previously
What you get (full subsidies):
- Use of Nexus Arts Venue, fully staffed (including sound technician) for 2 x 1 hour shows during Adelaide Fringe (14 Feb – 15 Mar 2020)
- 100% of ticket sales (minus Fringetix fees)
What you get (part subsidies):
- A cash contribution of $200 towards venue hire costs for your performance
- Check out our venue specs to see what we can offer and if your show will suit our venue (feel free to call or email us to discuss this too). You can find these in the sidebar.
- Register your interest by filling out and Application form from the sidebar or by calling us on 08 8212 4276 if you would prefer to apply over the phone.
- If successful, you will be required to complete and pay for your own artist registration via https://adelaidefringe.com.au/as-an-artist
Please note: full subsidies are only available to artists who have not previously performed at Adelaide Fringe, or who are performing in a new group, lineup, or project. Part subsidies are available to artists who are returning to Adelaide Fringe in 2020.
Applications now closed